SAFETY SALES SPECIALIST
At Brasco Safety we are changing the way customer’s view supply companies. How? We give people the tools to bring their safety solutions to life that makes work more fun and more meaningful. We believe in truly engaging our customers and shaping their safety culture. Personal protective equipment doesn’t have to be boring.
We are a company that understands that customer satisfaction comes from employee satisfaction, and that’s why we want to invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about leading, join us.
The safety sales specialist will maintain a strong relationship with existing customers while developing new customer potential by offering professional, effective and efficient solutions. The incumbent promotes and sells existing and new safety products to help organizations achieve an outstanding safety culture.
What you’ll do:
● Communicate with existing customers to secure continuing sales and maintain a strong customer relationship.
● Optimizes the existing customer base by promoting and selling existing and new products and services to our customers.
● Offers professional, effective and efficient solutions to customer inquiries
● Provide quotations, technical support, literature and other support/materials for customers.
● Develops new customer potential by examining market opportunities and potential customer needs, tailoring products and services, and selling solutions to potential customers.
● Communicates customer concerns on inventory and delivery so that customer loyalty is maintained and patterns continually evolve with customers’ changing requirements.
● Participates in setting branch objectives and is accountable for achieving sales results.
● Pro-actively communicates with branch management on all aspects of customer alliances ensuring that customers and branch expectations are met in a manner consistent with contract terms and any issues are immediately addressed.
● Provides feedback and recommendations on new products, services and market conditions to customers and branch management.
● Participates in trade shows, training and associated product meetings where appropriate.
What you’ll need to succeed:
What leading at Brasco means:
At Brasco, we’re passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who’s considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
● Be Aware – Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Brasco. Whether you’re an individual contributor or a people manager, you’re someone who’s empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
● Be a Recruiter – You’re a guardian and an ambassador for selecting talent at Brasco. You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better business results.
● Be a Coach – We don’t believe in annual reviews and rankings. That’s why, feedback flows constantly at Brasco. To succeed, you’ll meet frequently with your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations, and pursue continuous development opportunities.
● Be an Agent of Change – You readily adapt to business changes. Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop you from working productively. You’re maniacally focused on execution and you’re always looking at new approaches to resolving issues.
● Be an Owner – You approach your role as if you own the business. The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
At Brasco, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to build your career, Brasco’s the place for you. Send your resumes to email@example.com